- All abstracts needs to be submitted online and should be submitted in English
- The presenter should register for the conference. If the presenter has not registered at the time of abstract submission, one has to update his/her registration number online before 30th September, 2018
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words in length.
- The abstract must contain ABSTRACT TITLE, AUTHORS’ NAMES, AUTHORS’ AFFILIATIONS, PRESENTING AUTHOR’S NAME
- The time allowed for oral presentation and video presentation will be 8 mins for presentation and 2 min for discussion.
- Video/ Paper if published before presentation, it will not be considered for awards
- AMASI has the right to record the proceedings and distribute
- The blind review of the abstracts will be done by reviewers Panel and selection will be done
- There will be no further extension of submission date
Free Paper Abstract:
- Abstract matter should contain AIMS & OBJECTIVES, METHODS, and RESULTS & CONCLUSION. If original work it should be mentioned.
- A video abstract should introduce the topic, highlight the procedure or content of the video and end with conclusions
- The presentation should be understandable and well edited with good quality in normal speed
- Video should be submitted online with the technical specifications mentioned If there is slide presentation it should be incorporated in the video and it should not be shown separately
- The video must include a sound track providing a clear verbal description of the visual content.
- Video should be 8 mins or less If original work it should be mentioned
- By submitting the video the consent is given to AMASI to put up the video in the AMASI website if required
The guidelines for the oral paper needs to be followed for submission of the poster. Once selected further instructions will be given.
Those who are submitting poster directly will be given special consideration
Free paper session
Open to all. The best 6 will be selected and the presentation is arranged in HALL A . The presentation of remaining papers will be arranged in other halls and if there are more papers than the number that can be accommodated, then the remaining ones will be converted to posters.
Open to all. The best 6 will be selected and the presentation is arranged in HALL A The presentation of remaining papers will be arranged in other halls and if there are more videos than the number that can be accommodated then the remaining ones will be displayed separately in designated area with looping facility
Young Scholar Award
The presenter should be less than 40 years. It should be a video presentation. The procedures done by the presenter himself should only be submitted. It can be a procedure, or managing a complication or innovation.
This category can be opted directly. Otherwise If there are more oral papers than the number that can be accommodated then the remaining ones will be converted to posters
Six best video and paper will be
presented at Main Hall.
7 Best Video, 7 best Paper and 6
best young scholar will be awarded
with Rs 10,000/- each
Abstract submission deadline
28th October, 2018